Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ecological Intelligence



Link to the Website: http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1884779_1884782_1884776,00.html



What is ecological intelligence?
Basically ecological intelligence is knowing the what our products are made out of and how they effect Earth. So many people want to make a difference on the planet but because they have no ecological intelligence then they do not know hat they key problems are and what to do.

How does this connect to our project?
Our whole project is to find out why we don't live more sustainable. This connects to it because if we were more ecological intelligent then we would know what to support and what not to support. Also we would know the effects of the products.

Am I "ecologically intelligent?"
To tell the truth I am not at all. If u would ask me what they are made out of i would have no idea. I buy to my amusement and I don't pay attention to the effects. Also I am to be considered a taker and I live the selfishly instead of environmentally.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sonora, you made a great blog post. I love how honest you were when you said that you have no ecological intelligence at all. It's okay, I'm the exact same way as you. I don't pay any attention to the effects the things I buy have on the environment.

    ReplyDelete