Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Community Garden






So I went to the community garden on Hollister Street in Imperial Beach. When I went I didn't see that many people there. One person that i did interview was a local shopper.

Questions and answer:
1) DO you always shop at community gardens?
No not always, I usually just come here when I feel like a bunch of chemicals are being put into my body.

2) Is there a difference in the taste of foods?
Um, yea there ones at the regular stores usually have more of a exotic taste to it.

3) Why do you shop at community gardens?
Because everything is just healthier.

4) Do you only shop at community gardens?
No, i also shop at regular stores like Costco.

5) What do you think about people who don't shop at community gardens?
I don't think there is anything wrong with them. Its there choice not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment